It’s no secret that True Blue Golf Club and Caledonia Golf & Fish Club are two of the best Murrells Inlet golf courses. In face, they are two of the top courses across the entire Grand Strand of Myrtle Beach! If you have played either golf course, then you know what we are talking about. These two golf courses, which have been voted as two of America’s top 100 public courses, are founding partners of The Architect’s Nine, a membership program that provides golfers special access to a collection of the nation’s best layouts.
Joining True Blue & Caledonia in this elite club are the following courses:
- Rackham – Donald Ross designed course in Detroit, Michigan
- Rustic Canyon – Gil Hanse & Geoff Shackelford designed golf course in Greater Los Angeles, California
- Southern Pines – Donald Ross design golf course in Pinehurst, North Carolina
- Sweetens Cove – King-Collins golf course in Greater Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Tobacco Road – Mike Strantz golf course in Pinehurst, North Carolina
- Wild Horse – Nebraska course designed by Dave Axland & Dan Proctor
- Wine Valley – Dan Hixson designed golf course in Washington State
It’s fantastic to see these two Murrells Inlet golf courses (Caledonia & True Blue) among such elite company. If the Architect’s Nine membership isn’t feasible for you due to some of the courses being on the west coast, please check out a few golf packages that Inlet Sports Lodge offers. Our packages even include lodging at our luxury hotel in Murrells Inlet! Give us a call at 843.357.6106 to learn more.