Whether you visit Myrtle Beach, SC in spring, summer, fall, or winter, there’s always the possibility of rain. Inlet Sports Lodge, ideally located in Murrells Inlet, knows that there’s the chance for rain from time to time, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun! We’ve been here long enough to see our fair share of rainy days, but one thing remains constant, the sun eventually comes out. In the meantime, here are a few Myrtle Beach rainy day activities to enjoy when inclement weather rears its head.
5 Things to Do in Myrtle Beach When It Rains
Having to deal with rain isn’t usually how you envision your vacation during planning. Thankfully there are plenty of Myrtle Beach rainy day activities to keep from getting bored during your coastal South Carolina retreat. There are still many things to do in Myrtle Beach when it rains, from museums to wine tasting. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Shopping in Myrtle Beach, SC, is a sensational activity no matter how the weather is. With so many specialty shops and boutiques, it’s no wonder that our slice of paradise is a regional retail hub.
- The Ripley’s Believe It or Not attractions are some of the most popular Myrtle Beach rainy day activities. There is so much to do there that they’ve dedicated an entire city block to housing these unique oddities.
- A trip to the Hollywood Wax Museum is perfect for those wanting to strike a pose with an incredible replica of their favorite celebrities, including Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts!
- Wine tasting at Duplin Winery is an intoxicating way to savor the local flavors of some of the best winemakers in coastal South Carolina.
- Wonderworks is where science and amusement come together to provide educational fun the whole family can enjoy. From space discovery to experiments with light and sound, Wonderworks has it all!
Murrells Inlet Hotels near Myrtle Beach, SC
We hope this shortlist of Myrtle Beach rainy day activities gave you a few ideas on how to spend your time when the weather isn’t cooperating. The best part about all these fun activities is they’re still just as enjoyable when it’s dry and sunny out! To learn more about Inlet Sports Lodge or make a reservation, please contact us online or call 877-585-9360.