With its ideal location within proximity of three fresh and saltwater marinas, it’s no surprise that Inlet Sports Lodge is a prime destination for a South Carolina fishing vacation. What’s more, our property is fully-equipped for anglers with parking available for boats up to 25 feet, a fish processing room for cleaning, and gas/charcoal grills for cooking your bounty. As much as we appreciate the can-do mentality shared by many fishermen and women, even local anglers recommend looking into Murrells Inlet fishing charters. From the Waccamaw River to the Atlantic Ocean, our slice of paradise has some of the best fishing on the coast. To match the superb fishing locations, visitors have the opportunity to target a wide variety of sportfish, including flounder, spadefish, seabass, and Spanish mackerel. Below, we put together a brief guide to help you decide which Murrells Inlet fishing charters to consider.
Our 5 Favorite Murrells Inlet Fishing Charters
Planning a vacation can sometimes feel overwhelming, so we’re more than willing to share some of the load by directing you to some of our preferred private guides. There is an impressive array of Murrells Inlet fishing charters, all of which offer an unforgettable experience. Not many people know that Murrells Inlet, SC, is a historic fishing village, but anyone reading this will quickly realize that the tradition is still prevalent.
- Lowcountry Fishing Experience and Tours: Capt. Lee takes patrons inshore and nearshore for half-day trips in either the morning or afternoon. Rates start at $350.00 for two people, with each additional person adding just $25.00 with up to four total guests.
- Carolina Guide Service: Led by Capt. Jordan Pate, Carolina Guide Services will take you on a hunt through marshy backwaters and brackish estuaries for redfish, trout, flounder, and sharks—among other coveted species. Since he specializes in ocean fly-fishing, Capt. Pate promises to provide a unique experience for beginners and avid anglers alike.
- Jolly Rogers Fishing Adventures: Jolly Rogers is a family-run Murrells Inlet fishing charter that prides itself on offering “no-time-limit” fishing trips either inshore or nearshore. Adding to the fun, Jolly Rogers also allows guests to catch blue crabs, clam, and oysters.
- Inlet Outpost Fishing: Inlet Outpost Fishing is an elite charter offering a gamut of inshore, nearshore, and offshore day trips. What’s more, Captain Ned Rogers also offers shark fishing and tranquil sunset cruises.
- Captain Dick’s Crazy Sister Marina: Captain Dick knows there’s more than just fishing in Murrells Inlet. In addition to head boat, inshore, and sport fishing, Crazy Sister Marina offers dolphin watching cruises, jet-ski rental, kayak and paddleboard tours, and parasailing.
Hotels in Murrells Inlet, SC
The only thing that can make a day on the water with a Murrells Inlet fishing charter any better is retreating to a comfortable setting to share stories, laughs, and maybe a few drinks. Inlet Sports Lodges in Murrells Inlet, SC, has a charming collection of lodging options that will have you in the lap of luxury after a day of chasing fish. For more information or to make a reservation, please visit us online or call 877-585-9360.