During times like these, social distancing is an important aspect of staying healthy and happy. Luckily, many times when you go on vacation, there’s plenty to do while maintaining a safe distance between you and others, while still being able to enjoy your time spent away. In Murrells Inlet, we have numerous social distancing-friendly activities – enjoy the fresh air and beautiful scenery while outdoors. Creating memorable experiences all while keeping your family healthy and safe comes naturally here along the Grand Strand!
The Top 8 Things to Do While Social Distancing
There is an array of family-friendly social distancing activities in the Murrells Inlet area, and they’re all close to The Inlet Sports Lodge. Whether you want to get some exercise or do some exploring with your children, you picked the right vacation spot! To learn more about the top eight things to do in Murrells Inlet while social distancing, continue reading.
- Beach House Boat Rentals: Get out on the water and stay cool by renting a boat for the afternoon from the folks at Beach House Boat Rentals!
- Go golfing: The Inlet Sports Lodge is near some of the best courses in town. Head to our website for more information and deals.
- Express Watersports: Whether you want to go parasailing, kayaking, or paddleboarding, Express Watersports is the place to go.
- Huntington Beach State Park: Take a hike and explore this beautiful state park. This is a perfect way to spend an afternoon with friends and family.
- Brookgreen Gardens: Enjoy a beautiful botanical garden, sculptures, and a zoo when you visit Brookgreen Gardens! This is a wonderful place to bring your children or your significant other.
- Waccamaw Neck Bikeway: Get some exercise while cycling on this infamous trail. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife and all of the natural beauty along the way.
- Murrells Inlet Fishing Charters: If you enjoy fishing, then you’ll want to check out Murrells Inlet Fishing Charters for an awesome day reeling in some big catches, like big flounder and monster redfish.
- Top Golf in Myrtle Beach: If you don’t feel like being out on a course all day, Top Golf is the next best thing! Stay six feet apart from other groups and swing away.
Murrells Inlet Hotels: The Inlet Sports Lodge
Close to all of the social distancing activities in Murrells Inlet is The Inlet Sports Lodge, one of the most beautiful lodging options in the area. Our boutique hotel caters to all those who love the outdoors – fishers, hikers, bikers, and explorers alike. The beautiful rooms at our hotel are perfect for families and friends, and you’ll be just minutes away from all of the best attractions in Murrells Inlet! To book a room with us, give us a call at 877-585-9360.