As much as we appreciate spending time with nature, hanging out at the beach, and splashing about the waterparks, it’s worth mentioning that there is a robust Myrtle Beach shopping scene for anyone wanting to indulge in some retail therapy. Of course, vacations are an excellent time for shopping because it brings us out into the community, but it’s also fun! And whether you’re scouring for souvenirs, building your seasonal wardrobe, or just looking for something to do on a rainy day, Inlet Sports Lodge in Murrells Inlet is the perfect launching pad for a shopping spree!
Myrtle Beach Shopping List | 5 Must-Stop Retail Destinations
One of the most rewarding aspects of any getaway or retreat is discovering nearby businesses, hidden gems, and keepsakes. Even if you don’t need anything, in particular, it’s fun to walk around, meet new people, and learn how they came to open a shop in Myrtle Beach. We love hearing about our visitor’s favorite stores or shopping areas. Here are a few unique must-stop shops in and around Myrtle Beach.
- Broadway at the Beach is a family-friendly shopping district situated alongside a scenic waterfront. In addition to several shops, there are also plenty of restaurants and attractions.
- The Market Common is a high-end shopping and entertainment village featuring both world-renowned retailers and independent boutiques. They also have a movie theater for those looking to add some cinema to their itinerary.
- Tanger Outlets is known for its spectacular savings on name-brand apparel and accessories. With two locations in Myrtle Beach, you’ll be able to find some significant discounts from some of your favorite designers.
- Hudson’s Flea Market is an old-school, open-air shopping destination in Surfside Beach with jaw-dropping souvenirs, antiques, and novelty items.
- Barefoot Landing might be in the running for “Most Scenic Shopping Center in SC.” Embedded within the Intracoastal Waterway, Barefoot Landing combines nature’s beauty with shopping, dining, and live entertainment the whole family can enjoy.
Best Places to Stay in Myrtle Beach
Now that you’ve become more accustomed to the Myrtle Beach shopping scene, we hope you’ll do some exploring during your stay. And if you want more than just another hotel, look no further than Inlet Sports Lodge. To supplement a unique lodging experience, we also have several vacation packages available that will surely sweeten the deal! So whether you’re on a weekend getaway or an extended retreat, Inlet Sports Lodge is an ideal place within proximity to everything Myrtle Beach and Murrells Inlet have to offer. To learn more or to make reservations, please visit us online or call 877-585-9360 today!