You might not associate autumn as an excellent time to visit the Myrtle Beach area. Well, you’re mistaken. The staff at The Inlet Sports Lodge will tell you that there’s plenty of activities to do with fewer crowds and more room to stretch out and enjoy the best things to do in Myrtle Beach this fall. You can look forward to Myrtle Beach Bike Week Fall Rally, fantastic golfing, and delicious drinks along the Grand Strand.
Here Are the Best Things to Do This Fall
- You can still hit the water and swim. However, the likelihood that you’ll encounter a chilly day on the beach is more likely. If you find yourself on the Grand Strand on a cooler day there, try heading to a water park like Wild Water & Wheels. It offers 24 slides, a wave pool, a water playground, go-karts, and an adult lounge pool.
- Take it easy and visit a winery. Boardwalk Winery has a large selection of wines to sample. It’s settled in the downtown area of Myrtle Beach.
- If you don’t have the pallet for wine tasting, Independent Republic Brewing Company is nearby. The brewery features a beer garden along the banks of the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Ride the Skywheel. The Myrtle Beach Boardwalk doesn’t close in the fall. While it will be less busy than in the warmer months, you will still be able to enjoy an expansive view from atop this Ferris wheel.
- Keep your eyes on the upcoming fall festivals. Annual festivals include the Greek Festival, Little River ShrimpFest, Myrtle Beach Bike Week Fall Rally, Annual World Championship Chili Cook-Off, and Monday After the Masters.
- Maybe you want to walk alone or with someone else and feel the cool fall breeze. Myrtle Beach State Park is ideal for some quiet time.
- Of course, there is golf, and just because the days will be getting shorter doesn’t mean that you can fit in as much golf as possible when you stay here. As a bonus, you won’t have to deal with the summer heat when you hit the greens.
Find More of the Best Things to Do in Myrtle Beach This Fall
As you can see, there’s a lot to keep you and your family busy when you stay at Inlet Sports Lodge. Don’t let this list of the best things to do in Myrtle Beach this fall limit you either! There’s plenty to explore downtown, on the beach, or back at the Lodge with us. Book your stay with us, and you won’t regret it. Let’s talk! Reach out to us online or call 877-585-9360.