With the official start to summer just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about Myrtle Beach kids’ activities to keep you and your family busy in the Grand Strand! Although they seem to have an endless supply of energy, kiddos can burn out quickly if they’re bored. As we inch closer to longer, warmer days, many families will be seeking a much-needed retreat from indoor spaces and life’s trials and tribulations. Year after year, residents from the Palmetto State and beyond make their way to our slice of paradise, looking to squeeze the most of the warmest part of the year, but perhaps more importantly, to create lasting memories. To help guide and advise on how to keep your young ones entertained, the crew at Inlet Sports Lodge put together a quick guide for things to do in Myrtle Beach with kids.
Myrtle Beach Kids Activities & Attractions
Whether your tikes, toddlers, and teens enjoy exploring the outdoors, spending time inside, or something in between, there is a seemingly endless supply of kids activities in Myrtle Beach. Because of the wide range of attractions, landmarks, and things to do, deciding how to spend your time can be somewhat daunting. The good news is that you’ll be close enough to head back to the lodge if you need to, but far enough to make the kids feel like they’re going somewhere if they start to feel cooped up. It’s no coincidence that Myrtle Beach continues to draw families from all over the region, and we’d like to share some reasons why!
5 Things to Do with Kids near Myrtle Beach
One of the most noteworthy aspects of a Myrtle Beach family vacation is the abundance of attractions and activities you’ll find throughout town. Whether it’s getting wet and wild at a waterpark or combining learning and fun at an interactive science museum, our beloved oceanside community has it all! Here are some of our favorites.
- Wild Water & Wheels is a fantastic place to cool off and watch the kids burn some energy. With 24 slides, a wave pool, water playground, go-karts, and adult lounge pool, you may want to consider getting season passes!
- Wonderworks Myrtle Beach is one part amusement park and one part science museum. This unique attraction is geared towards kiddos, but teens and adults will have just as much, if not more, fun!
- Rockin’ Jump Trampoline Park is an excellent destination for a rainy day. With activities ranging from their Ninja Challenge Course to Neon Jump Night, Rockin’ Jump is a unique place made for laughs and excitement.
- Brookgreen Gardens is known for its elaborate and magnificent botanical arrangements, landscapes, and displays, but did you know they also have a zoo? Very few kids will turn down the chance to gaze at wildlife.
- Family Kingdom is quite possibly Myrtle Beach’s more well-known amusement park and has been a favorite for kids and adults for decades. This seaside fun zone has an old-school carnival feel with modern rides that are sure to have your kids screaming for more!
Myrtle Beach Hotels and Lodging
Located in Murrells Inlet and just a stone’s throw away from several Myrtle Beach kids activities, Inlet Sports Lodge is the ultimate launchpad for your Grand Strand family vacation. Although there are many places to stay in Myrtle Beach, you don’t have to spend your days in a boring hotel! With a bevy of amenities and proximity to the best family attractions, your kids might even thank you for booking with us. If you’re looking for a place that offers more than a typical lodging experience, feel free to reach out to us online or call 877-585-9360 today!