A great way to see most of Murrells Inlet, is by jumping on some bike rentals and exploring the area’s trails and nature. There are some fantastic paths, views, and bike rental businesses around Murrells Inlet that you take advantage of when you visit. The Inlet Sports Lodge is a great place to begin your journey here in Murrells Inlet. Here’s a brief rundown of the best bike rentals and trails in Murrells Inlet.
Best Bike Rentals Near Murrells Inlet
There are plenty of great places to rent a bike in the Murrells Inlet area. Here are some of the best options available for you.
Best Bike Trails Near Murrells Inlet
One of the best ways to see much of the South Carolina coastline and lots more nature is by checking out at least one of these trails. All are ideal for biking. Here are some of our favorites.
Get Pedaling In Murrells Inlet
Get out there and explore the seaside views in Murrells Inlet and beautiful nature off the beach via your bike rentals. Your lodging with The Inlet Sports Lodge will be the best way to wind down after your day pedaling through Murrells Inlet and Myrtle Beach. The Inlet Sports Lodge is not far from the fun and exciting attractions. This means you will find plenty of places to shop, swim, and eat. The Inlet Sports Lodge is the best for corporate retreats, family gatherings, and more. Please visit us online or call 877-585-9360 today to learn more or make reservations.
When you are in Murrells Inlet, you will want to view the coastline from the ocean. You will not be alone, and, lucky for you, there are plenty of boat tours near Murrells Inlet that will impress you. Many of the best boat tours in Murrells Inlet are near The Inlet Sports Lodge. A boat tour is the best way to see and get to know the area, so we’ve listed some of the best in the area that will be well worth your time for you and your guests.
If you want to create an unforgettable experience, the Pirate Adventures boat tour should be your first stop. You and your family can pretend to be pirates for the day, complete with face painting, tattoos, and pirate fashions. Not only that, but your family can participate in fun activities like a treasure hunt and defending the ship with water cannons.
If you are staying at the Inlet Sports Lodge without children, then a fun boat tour to check out is the East Coast BrewBoat. The BrewBoat combines beer, biking, and boating. The boat can carry 15 passengers. So bring your good friends or family members, grab a seat and start pedaling off the shores of Murrells Inlet.
There are other options if you aren’t interested in seeing the ocean. Such as the Plantation River Tours. It offers pontoon boats and airboat rides out of the Wacca Wache Marina in Murrells Inlet. The tour will be helmed by a local historian who will educate you on the area’s history.
Get Out On The Water And See Murrells Inlet
Getting out of the ocean on one of these Murrells Inlet boat tours is a beautiful experience, and it’s one of the best ways to see some of the Atlantic coastlines. The Inlet Sports Lodge is also not far from the Atlantic, meaning you will find plenty of places to shop, swim, and eat. Inlet Sports Lodge is the best for corporate retreats, family gatherings, and more. Furthermore, the Inlet Sports Lodge is an ideal place close to everything Myrtle Beach and Murrells Inlet offer to you and your family. Please visit us online or call 877-585-9360 today to learn more or make reservations.
When you go on vacation, you might want to sleep in, spend time taking advantage of your lodging’s amenities, or the weather might not be ideal. So when it comes to eating a meal, you’ll want to order for delivery. If you are staying at The Inlet Sports Lodge, you are in luck because there are so many different and great restaurants that provide phenomenal food delivery services in the Myrtle Beach area. Here’s a brief list of nearby food delivery places around Myrtle Beach.
- You can’t go wrong with pizza. Fox’s Pizza Den is an excellent option on the Grand Strand.
- If you are in the mood for Chinese food, there is an option for you close by. It would be best if you browsed through the menu at China Chef.
- Mellow Mushroom Murrells Inlet is another stand-out pizza restaurant. Their pizzas are stone-baked, and you have the option to customize your pizza. They also offer calzones, burgers, and sweets.
- Burgers and sandwiches are always a crowd-pleaser. There’s something for everyone. Poppy’s Burgers & Subs is no exception. Don’t forget to order desserts like their Fried Oreos, Fried Nutter Butters, Fried Twinkies, and Fried Chocolate Cake.
- If you need more burger options, check out the Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries menu. This place is a classic American diner, and the food reflects that. Build your burger or order one of their classic cheeseburgers.
- Italian food is excellent for large families or those with big appetites. Carrabba’s Italian Grill fits the bill nicely. They provide a family bundle menu that is perfect for a family of four or five people.
- There is fantastic Thai food on the Grand Strand. Try Mango Thai Cuisine. They offer an extensive selection of truly great Thai plates.
- Even when you are on the East Coast, you can still find Chicago-style pizza. Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom has classic styles of pizza, but they also have unique ones like The Thai Pie or the Double Deckeroni.
Enjoy a Night In with the Best Food on the Grand Strand
Even if you aren’t in the mood to go out, it’s a good thing that the best restaurants around Myrtle Beach offer food delivery. The Inlet Sports Lodge is an ideal place within proximity to many delicious food and delivery services from Myrtle Beach and Murrells Inlet has to offer. To learn more or make reservations, please visit us online or call 877-585-9360 today.